Cenforce Soft 100mg Tablet is an ED medicine (Sildenafil) used to treat erection problems in men. It is recognized as a generic version of Viagra because Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient. It will be easier to acquire and sustain an erection that is adequate for fulfilling lovemaking if the tablets are taken 30 to 45 minutes prior to indulging in sexual activity.
By increasing the amount of blood transported to the penis, Cenforce Tablet works. In response to sexual stimulation, this causes a powerful erection.
CENFORCE SOFT 100mg TABLET COMPOSITION
CENFORCE SOFT TABLET – HOW IT WORK
Cenforce Soft Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. Relaxing the muscles in the penile blood vessels increases blood flow to the penis.
WHAT IS A CENFORCE TABLET?
Cenforce Soft 100mg Tablet is a new form of hybrid medication that treats erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Patients benefit from a strong erection and better control over the duration of intercourse thanks to the active element Sildenafil Citrate in this medication.
CENFORCE SOFT 100mg TABLET – HOW TO USE?
Take these tablets as directed by your doctor, both in terms of dosage and time. Take it all in at once. Don’t chew it, break it, or crush it. You must eat before taking this tablet.
CENFORCE 100mg TABLET – SIDE EFFECTS
- stuffy nose
- GI upset
CENFORCE SOFT 100mg TABLET – WARNING
Before taking Cenforce Soft 100mg Tablet, it’s important to undergo a physical. Inform your doctor of all of your medical history, as well as any prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal medications you are taking. When taken with Cenforce, several medications may have negative side effects.
CENFORCE SOFT TABLET – PRECAUTION
It is possible that Cenforce (Sildenafil Citrate) will occasionally make you feel faint and woozy. Patients are recommended to stay away from activities that could cause injury, such as driving or using large machinery.
Not everyone should use Cenforce Soft. Prior to taking the Cenforce Soft tablet, patients managing any of the following conditions or ongoing controlled conditions should speak with their doctor:
- Aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and general ventricular outflow blockage are among heart-related and cardiovascular illnesses.
- A significant arrhythmia, a heart attack, or a stroke
- Unsafe angina is brought on by cardiac failure or coronary artery disease
- Low blood pressure, BP 90/50
- High blood pressure; BP > 170/110
- Retinal pigmentation (genetic disease of the retina)
- Organ donor recipients
CENFORCE TABLET DOSAGE
- 25 mg Tablet
- 50 mg Tablet
- 100 mg Tablet
- 120 mg Tablet
- 150 mg Tablet
- 200 mg Tablet
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) or high blood pressure in the lungs is treated with Cenforce Soft Tablet (Sildenafil Citrate), which is also used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Keep this tablet in a cool, secure location. Below room temperature or 27 to 30 degrees Celsius, this tablet is stored.
- Keep children and pets away from the reach of tablets. Reach away from heat, wetness, and sunlight as well.