BUY CENFORCE 150MG Tablet
Cenforce 150mg Tablet that contains Generic Sildenafil citrate raises the level of cGMP by suppressing the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes. The strong erection is caused by the inhibition of this enzyme, which raises the level of cGMP, expands the smooth muscles in the penis, and increases blood flow to the male penile organ.
CENFORCE 150MG COMPOSITION
- Sildenafil Citrate
COMPANY NAME OF CENFORCE
- Centurion Laboratories
HOW CENFORCE TABLET WORK?
The penile’ blood vessels are expanded as a result of this medication’s action on them. This is accomplished by blocking the phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) enzymes, which break down cGMP and further regulate blood flow. Increased blood flow to the penis as a result of PDE-5 inhibition contributes to longer-lasting erections. Up to 4 hours after taking the medication, erections can still be sustained.
WHAT IS CENFORCE 150MG TABLET?
The Cenforce Tablet supports in a man’s struggle to overcome frequent erectile dysfunction. As a medicinal component, it has 150 mg of generic sildenafil citrate. This medication has demonstrated its superiority as a drug for achieving a strong erection and maintaining it for a sufficient amount of time during intimate activities. It is a relatively affordable tablet that is readily available.
HOW TO TAKE CENFORCE TABLET?
Take one Cenforce 150mg tablet orally 60 minutes before the intimate session with a sufficient amount of water. Keep an interval of 24 hours between two subsequent doses of this medication because the effects of a tablet last for 4 to 5 hours after consumption. Although this medication can be taken with or without food, taking it with fatty meals may reduce its effectiveness.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CENFORCE
There is less possibility of forgetting a dose because Cenforce 150mg Tablet is taken only as needed. If a dosage is missed, take the medication as soon as you can before the private session.
CENFORCE DRUG INTERACTIONS
- Alpha-blockers drugs like doxazosin
- H2antagonists like cimetidine
- Anti-anginal drugs like Nitrates
- Anti-hypertensive drugs like enalapril, Amlodipine
- Macrolide antibiotics like erythromycin
- Anti-HIV protease like saquinavir
- Antacid drugs- Magnesium Hydroxide, Aluminium Hydroxide.
- Anti-ulcers drugs- pantoprazole, omeprazole
CENFORCE 150MG TABLET – SIDE EFFECTS
- nasal congestion,
- muscle pain and
- If you have any type of allergy, you must speak with your doctor before using sildenafil citrate.
- The drug’s side effects can have an impact on older persons.
- Patients who are taking other impotence treatments or who are on nitrate medication for chest pain or heart problems should not use Cenforce 150mg tablet.
- Women and children should not use this medication.
- A Cenforce 150mg tablet overdose may cause chest pain, nausea, an irregular heartbeat, lightheadedness, or fainting.
CENFORCE 150MG TABLET – PRECAUTION
- As soon as possible, avoid taking this medication with alcohol.
- Avoid activities like operating machines because this medication may cause sleepiness and affect your perception.
- When taking this medication, stay away from fatty foods and grapefruit juice.
- Only when there is a sex drive does this medication work.
- You are not protected from sexually transmitted diseases by it.
CENFORCE 150MG DOSAGE
- Cenforce 25mg
- Cenforce 50mg
- Cenforce 100mg
- Cenforce 120mg
- Cenforce 150mg
- Cenforce 200mg
- Males under the age of 18 should not use this medication.
- Avoid using Cenforce tablets with alcoholic beverages or fatty foods.
- After taking this medication, avoid driving or using heavy machinery.
CENFORCE 150MG USES
Cenforce 150mg tablet is a drug that is used in treating two disorders.
- Erectile dysfunction– The most common reason for prescribing Cenforce 150mg Tablet is to treat erectile dysfunction. This medication works longer after a single dose. As a result, the majority of men prefer to use this medicine.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension– It is a condition when the blood pressure in arteries, veins, or capillaries increases.
The medication needs to be kept at room temperature in a cool, dry area. Children and pets should not be allowed access to it. Avoid exposing medications to intense light, heat, or cold.